Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Day Spent in My House


I had today off of work.

So I read books.
And I mowed the lawn.
I also made myself dinner.
And I washed all of the dishes.


I just finished eating the asparagus dish that I created.
I've included the recipe below, In hopes that you might try it as well. 
Asparagus officinalis is my most favorite vegetable, it makes me smile rather brightly.






Ingredients

2 tablespoons of earth balance soy spread
1 bunch of fresh, organic asparagus (cut to inch long pieces)
1/2 orange bell pepper, chopped
1 bunch of kale, chopped
1 clove of garlic, minced



Directions
  1. Melt the "butter" in a skillet over medium-high heat.
  2. Add garlic, asparagus, pepper, and kale; cover and simmer for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  3. Add some pepper and sea salt, if you wish. 
  4. Wash the dishes and let cool :)
  5. ENJOI
(After returning from the front yard)

My friends were calling my name
I opened my door just in time to see them running
outdoors was the most vivid rainbow I've ever seen
The sky was golden
Everything was golden
Welcome to The Fletcher Collective 


❤August Wylder

2 comments: